Terms & Policies
Please read the following information before coming in for your session.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment, please do us the courtesy of letting us know so we can offer your slot to someone else. We try to be understanding as we know things come up, but we must be able to cover our operational costs when we're not able to book another client.
If you notify us within 24 hours: The first time, you will be responsible for 50% of your session; for all subsequent occurrences you will be charged for your full session. We almost always have a wait list, so we are often able to rebook a canceled appointment slot, and in that case, we do not charge you any fee.
If you don't give us any notice, you will be charged the full cost of your session.
- We require a credit card number to hold in our system at the time of booking
- When you book a massage that ends after our desk closes (6:30pm on weekdays, 3:30pm on weekends), our staff will check you out prior to your appointment (at desk closing time) using your credit card on file -- unless you've specified you'll be paying by cash, check, or gift card/package.
- You can also choose to buy your a massage ahead of your appointment or purchase a package. The desk will use your pre-paid service to check you out instead of charging your card. If you need to cancel, no problem -- the service will remain on your account until you're ready to use it.
Arriving to your session
- Please arrive between 5 and 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and not before. Our door is locked between sessions so we want to be sure that your therapist will be ready to greet you at the door when you arrive.
You may choose to fill out our intake form prior to your appointment.
Click here to download the form.
Click here for the additional prenatal intake form.
- Clients that arrive after their scheduled appointment time may not be able to receive their full session.
- Any sexual remarks, misconduct, or advances will immediately terminate the massage and you will still be responsible for the cost of your session.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.